Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just DO It!!!

Really like Wayne Dyer, his voice, his attitude, his inspirational books.
Read his book, together with the audio cassette. What a synchronized wonderful experience, a 'Wow! That's great!' kind of deep feeling.
Great Knowing as well.

He says:
1. Do not let other people's opinions affect your attitude and behaviour.
2. Let go of the outcome or results of your actions or contributions.
3. Release the need or attachment to control other's views or behaviours.


Splendid, really hit me.
Straight to the point.
Just like a Zen Koan.
I've gained the Wisdom of NO ESCAPE.
My Ego was shot dead, straight away immediately.

Have you felt betrayed/ignored/rejected/taken for granted RECENTly?
You are not alone.
Me too.
Been there, felt terrible!

So my advice is: just practice these three principles.
They are magical mantras that work magics.

Give it a try.
You don't have to believe me.
But you will TRUST the wisdom after walking the talk.

refuse to try? not yet convinced?
don't know HOW? too simple, but NOT Easy?
my mom said I can't do it?
I don't have time/money/support/resource/partners/friends to help me?

Here's another one.
Take NIKE's advice:
Just Do It!!!

No comments: